By using the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
1. You agree:
2. You acknowledge that any comments you submit are in your capacity as a member or employee of the organisation that you represent, and not your personal views, and that the SEMC and DFES will use your feedback to inform the outcomes of the consultation.
3. You agree that will abide by any applicable Code of Conduct of the organisation or agency that you represent.
4. You agree that if you are a member of SEMC, SEMC Subcommittee or SEMC Reference Group that you will abide by the SEMC Code of Conduct.
5. You agree that you will not publish the personal information of other parties as part of your comments and should you do so, you indemnify SEMC and DFES for any actions, proceedings, suits, claims, demands, compensation, interest, damages, costs, charges and expenses arising because of any such publication.
6. You agree to give the right to review, edit, modify, publish or decline publication of your comments and also agree that comments submitted may be visible for all other users of the Social Pinpoint Community Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall.
You may contact us if you would like to withdraw your comment(s) or personal information.
To the extent permitted by law, SEMC and DFES does not accept any liability in respect of the content posted on the Social Pinpoint Community Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall.
Map layers and their associated labels are not controlled or provided by SEMC and DFES - layers may contain errors or inconsistencies and should be used for reference only. SEMC and DFES does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of any such information and makes no warranty or representation about the content of this website.
SEMC and DFES are not liable to you or anyone else if damage or interference to your computer system(s) occurs in connection with your use of this web site or its content.
1. "SEMC and DFES" means State Emergency Management Committee and the Department of Fire and Emergency Services.
2. “Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall” means the features and services made available through this website.
3. “Comment” or “Comments” means anything you or others post on the Social Pinpoint Mapping Tool / Ideas Wall.